Our blog has moved, and is new and improved.

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
MinnLawyerBlog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogs, dogs, Beatles and the law

There is a quirky (relatively new) blog in cyberspace called "Who Am Us Anyway?" that purports to pertain to music and dogs. Among the "mandatory chords" listed on the blog for the musically inclined are: the Clash, the Dead, Bob Dylan, the Kinks, the Ramones and the Stones.

Why do I mention the blog here? It happens to be run by a local lawyer. I did get a kick out of his post describing his pilgrimage in New York to honor some Beatles memories. And, oh yes, true to his word, the author also squeezes a dog into the story.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't have a good wrap up for this one, but it's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a .... well, you know ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for pointing that out. I like the mix of humor and sentimentality.

Mark Cohen, editor said...

Glad you enjoyed the trip down Penny ... errr ... memory lane. I guess that's enough Beatles puns now. I will Let it Be.