Our blog has moved, and is new and improved.

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
MinnLawyerBlog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Courting the media

I have been following with some bemusement the court battle between the state's two largest dailies. Par Ridder's testimony can be summed up as follows: "Yes, I took confidential information from the Pioneer Press and spread it around the corporate offices of the Star Tribune. Oops! But, gosh, I really didn't mean to harm anybody."

Hmm. I would think it must be embarrassing for Par, 38, to have to pull out the babe-in-the-woods defense, you know, being publisher of the state's largest newspaper and all. But what do I know?

In any event, Brian Lambert on his blog at the Rake has been following the case very closely, and posted quite a bit of Par's testimony (See e.g. Par in Court: This is (Will Be) Expensive and Day 2: Par Takes the Stand.

No comments: