Our blog has moved, and is new and improved.

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
MinnLawyerBlog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 15, 2007

'60 Minutes?' I think not

I watched "60 Minutes" on CBS last night, which featured a variety of interesting stories, including an interview with the head of the Blackwater security company. (Why is it that the big controversies so often have "water" in them -- e.g. Watergate, Whitewater and now Blackwater?) If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd find some significance to this. But then again, I'd probably be all wet.

In any event, I did have one issue with last night's "60 Minutes" program. For the second week in a row, it was a special "extended 60 Minutes." How the heck can you extend "60 Minutes?" Doesn't it then become "75 Minutes" or whatever. But I had better stop now. I am starting to sound like that crotchety Andy Rooney.

No comments: