Our blog has moved, and is new and improved.

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
MinnLawyerBlog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Craig speaks on why he stalled in Minnesota

I saw Matt Lauer's exclusive interview last night with Idaho Senator Larry Craig on NBC. Well, I saw most of it, anyway. Unfortunately, it was on opposite the Red Sox's playoff game against the Indians, so I kept flicking back and forth. (The Sox lost, by the way. Uggh.)

Between channel hops, I was unable to come to a firm conclusion whether Craig did what he was charged with in a bathroom stall at the MSP airport bathroom (something of a "he said/ he said," I guess). But I must admit I found myself oddly amused by the name of the NBC show that directly followed the interview -- "The Biggest Loser."

Hmmmm. I will let you insert your own joke there.

No comments: