Our blog has moved, and is new and improved.

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
MinnLawyerBlog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Justice Thomas revisited

I have been away from the office and the blogosphere the last few days. However, I see in my absence a debate has been sparked by an intriguing post placed by my learned colleague, Barbara Jones. ("The Clarence Thomas Interview: Equal Time for Anita Hill.") So far, it has been an interesting and spirited discussion.

I, of course, have my own thoughts on some of these matters. But, for the time being, I am going to keep out of it. I am much more interested in seeing what you have to say. Click here to see the comments and join in the debate.

1 comment:

Who Am Us Anyway said...

And meanwhile, Dahlia Lithwick & Jan Crawford Greenburg have a fine debut on the (nearly) always excellent bloggingheads.tv (a website that should be far better known than it is) to discuss (I'm getting to it, I'm getting to it) Thomas's new book. Click here to check it out.